Welcome To The Land Of The Living, Janelle...

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So here we are, four months past graduation and leaving Brooklyn, believe it or not. Getting life started is a continual adventure, but I'm getting there, bit by bit. In the latest effort toward that feat, I've officially launched my graphic design entity, and finally got my website up and rolling. I'm so excited about this venture, I feel like it's such an exciting culmination of the what I've learned about design and about myself in and out of school over the past four years, and I really can't wait to see where it leads.

Take a look...



Or just look for yourself.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Whooo hooooo! Looks killer, Janelle. Congrats.

The Morrigan said...

It's about time you came back to the webs!!

Girl Props said...

Hey long time no talk!

Its great to see your blog and website...keep in touch and hope all is well down south : )