Wanderlust dreams

Monday, September 21, 2009

For a long, long while now I've had a semi-secret dream to buy an old airstream trailer, give it a massive overhaul, pack up life, and head out on an epic Back Roads of America road trip for a year or so.

This is sort of the vision in my head...


I've been getting braver lately about voicing this ridiculous idea out into the void, and I fully intend on actually following through on it some day, so help me and whatever poor soul I rope into hopping along for the ride.

Now, all of this leads me to today, when I was poking around various corners of the internet and stumbled along this:


Turns out someone is already living my life!


BEFORE

AFTER

Their renovation is amazing, and their adventure is even better. Stories like this just prove that the world is a pretty awesome place, and inspiration actually IS everywhere. I can't wait until I can add my own story to the pile.

1 comments:

Doug said...

You already are, of course, even pre-airstream trailer. But you come by the wanderlust honestly. I celebrate with you, in advance, adventures to come. Pull out the dream-stops!